Only one previous iDiscovery course or Advanced Inquiry Program Master Institution-based course (up to 3 credit hours) may be transferred towards your master's. This course will replace one of the two Advanced Seminars in the program (Issues in Biodiversity or Issues in Evolution). Also, for these credits to be considered towards your degree, you must have:
1) been accepted to the master's program.
2) participated in the GFP for at least one semester.
3) received a grade of “B” or better in your transferred course.
4) registered for the course through Miami University.
5) taken the course within 5 years of the projected graduation date for the master’s.
6) completed the Request to Dragonfly Graduate Committee form.
Note: Only a single course up to a maximum of 7 credits total may be applied towards your master's program.